Monday, June 30, 2008

Another New Beginning

Ah... the first day of class. It's always an exciting time filled with anticipation, possibility and a dash of dread. Not just on the part of the student, but for the instructor as well.

This class will be the first time I am using this text book so I'm not sure how that will work out (and it's almost mentioned so that I have an excuse for not having all the lecture material generated in advanced).

Oh, since this is the blog I use for the EDU 205 class, you can read any past entries that I have (though read at your own risk).

Again, welcome to the class and I look forward to getting to know you all.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Okay, I figured out how to get this farand to set up this blog, so why can't I get to your video? I downloaded the iTunes but I can't get beyond that.