Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Apple Day

As this class goes along, it will become no great secret that I'm a fan of Apple and Apple products. They're slick, they're easy to use, and they just work.

So today was an exciting day to see that Apple is rolling out a new iTunes (which I've already updated) some new iPods, a few other neat little do-dads. One of the cool by-products of this whole thing is that NBC and Apple have worked out their distribution differences. So what does that mean? It means that once again I can download The Office and Battlestar Galatica from iTunes... what's even color? They now offer all the TV shows in HD... MMMMMmmm HD TV.

All and all I'm pretty stocked.

As a side note, I'm back from Photoshop World in Las Vegas. It was a great conference and I got some good ideas and had a chance to take some great photos in some new places (like the Valley of Fire). I'll most likely share those this week sometime.

Speaking of this week, yep, its that time - time to start on your lesson plans. I'll be cranking out a video here tomorrow and then posting the one for Learning Block Two so you can get started.

Best Wishes,
Bob

No comments: